We look forward to a great year!
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions/concerns!
Write a note in the agenda, e-mail, or phone us!
· Show respect to others.
· Keep up with all materials.
· Complete homework on time.
· Study nightly.
· Practice math facts often.
· Do their best everyday!
· Have your child at school before 8:00 A.M.
· Remind your child to be responsible for any notes, money, and homework.
· Check & sign agendas, packets, quizzes, & tests nightly.
· Help your child with his/her homework.
· Study vocabulary every night.
· Review math facts often. (addition/subtraction, multiplication/division)
· Please encourage your child to READ EVERY DAY and talk about what your child reads!